Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, daliya roll with hungcurd dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Daliya Roll with Hungcurd dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Daliya Roll with Hungcurd dip is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
HELLO GUYS! welcome to my channel tasty attack i am divya.in this video i explanined dahi bread rolls recipe,hung curd rolls recipe step by step.this is. 👉🏼 Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready "Yoghurt Dip " recipe with measurements on my website: Hung Curd Garlic dip is. .yet another bread roll recipe prepared with rolled bread and hung curd stuffing with rolls deep fried till crisp. it is a perfect evening crisp snack or a party starter with left over sandwich bread slices. these bread curd fire roll, can be. Quick and easy kebab recipe prepared with hungcurd. I prepared this Mouth melting kebab in two process, air fried and oil fried. Daliya rolls is very heathy non fried recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook daliya roll with hungcurd dip using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Daliya Roll with Hungcurd dip:
- Make ready 1 cup daliya (broken wheat)
- Take 1 Potato boiled
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Make ready 2-3 greenchilles chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsp capsicum chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp tomato chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp carrot grated/chopped
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Take 1/2 garam masala powder
- Prepare Oil for shallow frying
- Make ready For hungcurd dip:-
- Take 1 cup hungcurd
- Get 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 chaat masala
- Take Pinch salt
- Get Pinch black pepper
- Get Chopped capsicum, onion, tomato
- Get 1 lemon juice
A Simple and Easy Hung Curd Dip for Quick Hunger Pangs. As the name suggests, hung curd is nothing but curd that is tied up in a thin Due to the creamy texture and tangy taste, hung curd makes for a great dip. And the best part? you can make so many variations with it. The consistency of daliya khichdi is very soft which makes it easy for kids to swallow and is also a perfect comfort food, more so during winters.
Steps to make Daliya Roll with Hungcurd dip:
- Firstly, soak daliya for 5 minutes.Then boil for 5-6 minutes. drain off completely keep aside.
- Take a bowl add boiled daliya, mashed potato chopped capsicum, onion, tomato greenchilles, carrot, salt, garam masala, cumin powder mix well.
- Make rolls from the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan add rolls shallow fry till golden crisp.
- Serve with hungcurd dip or tomato ketchup.
- Hungcurd dip :- Tie some curd in a muslim cloth and leave for 1-2 hour or till the all water drains out.
- Take a small bowl add hungcurd chopped capsicum, onion, tomato, black pepper, chaat masala, lemon juice salt mix well ready to serve.
And the best part? you can make so many variations with it. The consistency of daliya khichdi is very soft which makes it easy for kids to swallow and is also a perfect comfort food, more so during winters. However I have found that daliya khichdi tastes better without them, so I have posted a no onion no garlic recipe. hungCurd #yougurt #dip #salads #cooking #healthy Everybody is fond of dips because it adds a new flavour to your boring daily. Yoghurt Dip recipe, Indian Curd Dip, How to make homemade Hung Curd Garlic Dip, dahi starter dip. Daliya Upma is a perfect breakfast recipe which is wholesome, filling and full of fiber.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food daliya roll with hungcurd dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!