Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, garlic naan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make Garlic Naan! This easy to make flatbread is the reason Indian restaurants give you so much extra sauce when you order a curry. Make restaurant style garlic naan at home with this easy step-by-step recipe. and easy variation is the homemade garlic naan recipe made with tawa or pan in the cooking stove. finally, i would like to highlight my other roti and naan recipes collection with this post garlic naan. Garlic naan recipe on stove top and tawa with step by step photos.
Garlic Naan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Garlic Naan is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic naan using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Naan:
- Take 1 Cup Maida
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
- Make ready 1 tsp Sugar
- Make ready 1/4 cup Water
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Oil
- Make ready 1 TBSP Yogurt
- Prepare Water to knead
- Make ready 6-7 cloves Garlic
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Kalonji
- Take 1/4 tsp Sesame seeds
- Make ready Green coriander leaves 1 tsp
Naan bread, especially this easy to make garlic naan, is the real reason Indian restaurants give you so much extra sauce when. After making these Garlic flavored Naan at home, I completely fell in love with it. My only grouse when it comes to Naan, especially when eating out is it becomes tough once cooled down. Garlic naan is my favorite naan.
Instructions to make Garlic Naan:
- Dissolve in lukewarm water, sugar & yeast. And put it aside for 10 minutes
- Take maida, add the salt, oil, yogurt & yeast mixture & mix.
- Knead the dough using water as required. Then place it in instant pot in yogurt mode for 1 hour to rise.
- After 1 hour, take the dough out. Roll it to a shape of Naan by using some dry maida.
- Spray little oil. Sprinkle crushed garlic, kalonji and sesame seeds, coriander leaves and press to stick.
- Put on hot pan to cook, turn the side cook 2nd side.
- Put it in hot pot spreading little butter.
- Serve hot with any of your favourite curry.
My only grouse when it comes to Naan, especially when eating out is it becomes tough once cooled down. Garlic naan is my favorite naan. It goes really well with so many punjabi curries. The garlicky flavor of naan compliments the spicy flavor to different Punjabi curries. Since, garlic naan are favorite of everyone, I have also doubled the recipe ingredients and Stuffed Paneer Naan is one of the top Indian Breakfast Naan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food garlic naan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!