Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, very chocolaty muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Very moist, tasty and full of chocolate goodness! This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The muffin mixing method used to make this recipe serves to keep muffins tender and to reduce the amount of gluten.
Very chocolaty muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Very chocolaty muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook very chocolaty muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Very chocolaty muffins:
- Take 25 g cocoa powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Get 50 g brown sugar
- Make ready 50 g butter
- Take 100 g self raising flour
- Make ready 5-6 tablespoons milk
- Make ready 1 large egg
- Get 100 g chocolate chunks
These are the best chocolate muffins you'll ever have. Super chocolatey, moist yet dense, with After the first time I made these muffins, I knew that my search for the ultimate chocolate muffins was over. See more ideas about Chocolate muffins, Muffin recipes, Recipes. These are my best chocolate muffins ever!
Instructions to make Very chocolaty muffins:
- SIFT flour with coco powder and baking powder
- MIX all dry ingredients including chocolate chunks
- In a separate bowl mix the egg milk and soft butter
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix till well combined (the mixture will be on the dryer side if too dry add a few extra tablespoons of milk)
- Line mini cupcake or muffin trays and put one table spoon of mixture in each mould and level
- Bake in pre heated oven at 170° for suitable time (mostly 8-19 mins differs from oven to oven) make sure that the muffins are slightly wet and jiggly when there out so that when the cool completely they are not dry
- Eat when warm
These are very easy to make! These are healthy too as they contain a little olive oil. Because the chocolate is the star in this recipe, spring for the good stuff, like Valrhona or E. You can enjoy the muffins as a snack, or at brunch with some crème fraîche or clotted cream instead. Chocolate Muffins are simple to whip up and satisfying for all tummies.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food very chocolaty muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!