Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pancakes with oats crusted paneer and mango salsa. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pancakes with oats crusted paneer and mango salsa is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Pancakes with oats crusted paneer and mango salsa is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Saute onions, pepper and garlic until vegetables are softened. FTC Disclosure: Palatable Pastime is written, edited and owned by Sue Lau. That is when I decided to make cottage cheese at home and add that spicy twist so that I could enjoy it as finger food.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pancakes with oats crusted paneer and mango salsa using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pancakes with oats crusted paneer and mango salsa:
- Prepare For the pancakes-
- Take 1 cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- Take Pinch carom seeds
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp onion garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp kasoori methi
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1 tsp finely chopped coriander
- Prepare For oats crusted paneer-
- Take 1 cup paneer cubes
- Prepare 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp oats
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready Pinch black pepper powder
- Take as needed Oil for frying
- Take For mango salsa-
- Prepare 2 mangoes (peeled and diced)
- Make ready 1/4 cup Capsicum (diced)
- Make ready 1/4 cup Onions (diced)
- Get 1 Jalapeno (, sliced or chopped)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp mint leaves (chopped)
- Take For the dressing-
- Take 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- Get 1/2 cup hung curd
See more ideas about Food, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Method Take crumbled fresh paneer/cottage cheese. I have used homemade fresh paneer/cottage cheese. Mix all the ingredients and blend till smooth and frothy.
Steps to make Pancakes with oats crusted paneer and mango salsa:
- For the pancakes-mix all the ingredients and make a smooth batter.Heat a nonstick pan and make pancakes with little oil.Keep them aside.
- For the oats crusted paneer-mix the all purpose flour,salt and pepper powder with water to make a slurry.Dip paneer cubes in the slurry one by one and roll in the oats and deep fry till golden.
- For the mango salsa-mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
- For the dressing-mix the mayonnaise and curd.
- Now in a serving dish place a pancake and top it up with some mango salsa and paneer cubes.Place another pancake and repeat the same.Drizzle over some dressing mix and serve.
Pour it in your favourite glass. Four Egg Whites, Non Fat Cottage Cheese, Ground Steel Cut Oats, Cinnamon, Sugar Free Syrup, Strawberry Raspberry Compote. Two Whole Organic Eggs, Spinach, Apple Wood Smoked Bacon and Turkey Sausage, Salsa, Black Beans, Flour Tortilla. Green Beans, Broccoli and Carrots, Side Mango Chutney. Freeze baked panko crusted fish - Bake fish and let cool completely.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pancakes with oats crusted paneer and mango salsa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!